Routine/ opinions

Options
So I do alot of research on fitness and health and I love opinions and critism.
What I have adapted is, Mon thru Friday, I workout. With 3 days working on strength and endurance while the other 2 days are cardio. I do primarily, body wieght excersices. I do not like the gym only because I feel the benifits of outside out weigh inside. I also, set sat and sun as my active rest days. Where I try not to sit for more than an hour at a time and just do regular stuff, like walk the dog or play with the kid etc.
With all this being said I do also watch my nutrition. Probably not as well as I should but I try.
My goal is to maintain my wieght while at the same time cutting. I kind of want to be like Bruce Lee, where I can wear clothes and feel like a regular guy but if need be, I could destroy.
In addition, I do meditate. I feel with out a strong mind your physical strength can only go so far.
I can break down what I do more but to start I would like to know what you guys are doing? What are your goals? How do you plan in getting there? Pick anything mentioned or even not mentioned here and let us talk. I am curious on other peoples outlook.