Completed diary.

Options
Tormaj1
Tormaj1 Posts: 7 Member
Hi. Just a quick question. I have filled my diary in for the past 2 days( yippee) . When I press complete diary at the end of the day the diary does not move on. Does that make sense? When I start the next day the remaining calories I did not eat are still there. Any ideas?

Replies

• scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Not sure I follow you. All completing the doary for the day does is 1) post an update to your timeline so your friends can see you've finished for the day and 2) gives you a 5 week estimate of how much you might weigh. That's literally it. It won't take any calories away.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Tormaj1 wrote: »
    Hi. Just a quick question. I have filled my diary in for the past 2 days( yippee) . When I press complete diary at the end of the day the diary does not move on. Does that make sense? When I start the next day the remaining calories I did not eat are still there. Any ideas?

You want the calories you left or the calories you went over to stay there so you have a record of how you've done. As the previous poster said, all completing does is post on your timeline.

And your deficit is already built into your calorie goal, so you really don't want to be leaving too many calories uneaten too often. Hit your goal!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    it won't start the next day until it is the next day.
  • Tormaj1
    Tormaj1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!