Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Last Snap chat photo

Options

Replies

• hairqueen101
    hairqueen101 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bvevpexcwzc2.png

Here's a pic of someone that not only tried to friend me but sent me a message saying he's married but had to tell me I'm sexy. Ok, so I didn't respond right away because I freaking work, so then he blocked me! What the heck is wrong with people? If your gonna message and friend someone, please realize that some people in this world work!!!!!! I'm don't just sit at home on my phone all day. I'm a grown *kitten* woman that works for a living!!!!!!
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    bvevpexcwzc2.png

Here's a pic of someone that not only tried to friend me but sent me a message saying he's married but had to tell me I'm sexy. Ok, so I didn't respond right away because I freaking work, so then he blocked me! What the heck is wrong with people? If your gonna message and friend someone, please realize that some people in this world work!!!!!! I'm don't just sit at home on my phone all day. I'm a grown *kitten* woman that works for a living!!!!!!

He did me too!! :D
    He’s wanting dirty talk or nudes, one.. asked me if I had a good butt or chest after telling me how hott I was! :|:D

• friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    bvevpexcwzc2.png

he got me too, I'm so naive. His account is now deactivated. Knob!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    bvevpexcwzc2.png

He’s wanting dirty talk or nudes, one.. asked me if I had a good butt or chest after telling me how hott I was! :|:D

I'm sure there are women who message similar things. If you don't like what someone is messaging then just don't reply. Or block them yourself. I've had lots of weird messages lately
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    bvevpexcwzc2.png

I'm sure there are women who message similar things. If you don't like what someone is messaging then just don't reply. Or block them yourself. I've had lots of weird messages lately

And that’s what I done! Ha
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    se550fa23kt6.jpg
  • DarnFam4
    DarnFam4 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    bvevpexcwzc2.png

He got me...wait, wait...nope. I’ve had other people threaten me today if I didn’t add them though. Weird.
  • mccormf1
    mccormf1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    fkpsr7s95k54.jpg
  • HMS0307
    HMS0307 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    HMS0307 wrote: »
    riv2q0j7uzye.jpeg

Your eyes :p

Thanks girl ;)