Successful support buddies?

Options
Has anyone on here been successful in finding an accountability partner? I'm going to start core de force tomorrow and would like to do the program with someone to keep each other on track! If you've been successful, what means of communication did you use? Also any takers on wanting to do the program with me? I usually do great with these programs the first time week, then struggle to keep it up! We could encourage each other!

Replies

• justisebrundage
    justisebrundage Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Idk about the program but I really need someone to yell at me and keep me accountable. Maybe we can help eachother.
  • AnnaRN314
    AnnaRN314 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Deal! I need someone to keep me motivated!
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started doing the insanity workout program. Lol. I loved it. Then I got introduced to lifting & loved it even more.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hey guys! For my birthday I ordered several programs in an effort to get myself motivated. I think I will either do p90x3 or STS first. Just got my step and my pull up bar in. Waiting on one other thing. I would love to have some support. And I'll try to do the same. Feel free to add me.
  • tomaattikastike
    tomaattikastike Posts: 62 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    To answer your initial question: I have, and so far, it's been a great motivation. I think it helps if you have somewhat similar goals, and if your buddy becomes someone you can relate to, so that you care about their ups and downs, and likewise, feel like their feedback is meaningful to you. We use both MFP (the diaries and the "walls", not the messenger) and whatsapp. Good luck!