Dietbet? Yay or nay, what say you?

Options
I'm considering a 4 week, 4% challenge with a $30 buy-in.

Anyone have experience with dietbet? Any input appreciated. I'm interested to see if it motivates me like I think.

Replies

• evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I love dietbet!!! I did 2 kickstarts and Im just about to finish my 2 transformers. I really wish I would have signed up for more! If your weight loss is going well and you feel pretty confident about reaching your 4% goal I would defintely recommend it! It's a lot of fun and serves as extra motivation to keep you on track with your weight losss journey :smile:
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love dietbet!!! I did 2 kickstarts and Im just about to finish my 2 transformers. I really wish I would have signed up for more! If your weight loss is going well and you feel pretty confident about reaching your 4% goal I would defintely recommend it! It's a lot of fun and serves as extra motivation to keep you on track with your weight losss journey :smile:

This is just what I needed to hear :)
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in a transformer and love having something long term. I do better with slow and steady.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    brittk2013 wrote: »
    I'm in a transformer and love having something long term. I do better with slow and steady.

I think I'll try a kickstarter first and see what kind of vibe I get from the community. If I like it, I might try a transformer!