Trying to get back on track after pregnancy☹️

Options
Hi there,
Luckily I didn’t put too much weight on during my pregnancy but now that I’m on maternity leave at home I’m heavier than I was when I was actually pregnant!! I’m a nursery nurse so I’m not running around after toddlers all day anymore. Feel so unhappy with the way I look at the min, I feel humongous!! I don’t get much time to exercise at the min unless I can find a baby sitter. I’m hoping to start going back to my clubbersize classes during the week and maybe the gym, but I really hate the gym. As for food I don’t do any fruit or salad as it’s horrid so that’s my one big downfall. I do eat veg but it’s really not very exciting n I usually shove some creamy sauce on top haha. At the min I am eating what I can get my hands on which is rubbish. I need some serious help and support if any one is willing. Help with meal n snack ideas too, just remember no fruit or salad haha. Thank you for reading my post. Sam x

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    eat in a calorie deficit. simple as that. 'rubbish' or not, start by eating less. then work on making your food choices more nutritious.

walk with your baby for exercise. there's no point going to the gym if you hate it.