Geeky bearded wonder here, what geeky things are you watching?

Options
deanowatt11
deanowatt11 Posts: 14 Member
Hey so I'm a geek and love all geeky shizzle. What kinda things are you watching?

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    What counts as geeky? Comic book based tv? Sci fi?

Watching last ship and Star Trek discovery at the moment
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    All the DC/Marvel shows that are currently on TV.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I was watching The 100, until my fav character died. It might still be decent.
    Now I'm watching The Inhumans and Ghosted.
  • deanowatt11
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

Star Trek Discovery is just amazing. I am seriously enjoying it.
    I'm all over the comic book shows like it was chocolate cake! Although I'm disappointed in Inhumans. Such a wasted opportunity.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

I'm all over the comic book shows like it was chocolate cake! Although I'm disappointed in Inhumans. Such a wasted opportunity.

Inhumans isn't up to par? I haven't checked out the Gifted and I think I'm missing another one.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Star Trek Discovery, Channel Zero, Glitch & Preacher.
  • deanowatt11
    Options
    It's getting better as the series goes on but I just thought the pilot episode was horrible.

Inhumans isn't up to par? I haven't checked out the Gifted and I think I'm missing another one.

It's getting better as the series goes on but I thought the pilot episode was horrible.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

I still love the 100!

Inhumans, I can take it or leave it. My guess is that it won't be renewed anyway. Just a bit tough when you really don't feel attached to any of the characters because they're all *kitten* in their own way.

I do like the Gifted though!
  • deanowatt11
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I still love the 100!

Inhumans, I can take it or leave it. My guess is that it won't be renewed anyway. Just a bit tough when you really don't feel attached to any of the characters because they're all *kitten* in their own way.

I do like the Gifted though!

I've not watched gifted yet. I tried but my recording of the first episode seemed like it missed some of the beginning which stopped me from getting into it. I will try again. Hopefully it's as good as Legion was.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Does watching my kids drone on about charisma and hit points and natural 20's count? We've created monsters :confounded:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I watch space documentaries as well as absolute bullshiz on YouTube but it helps me fall asleep.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I'm watching ST: Voyager currently (for the first time). I'm super in to it right now, lol.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    I'm watching ST: Voyager currently (for the first time). I'm super in to it right now, lol.

You don't say? :p
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

You don't say? :p

:D