How to schedule my work outs? Max 30 videos...

Options
sibeluver03
sibeluver03 Posts: 58 Member
edited October 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi! I am torn. I have completed T25 work out videos (Gamma round twice!) and have started running 3 miles twice a week. I've been doing my runs on the scheduled cardio days and then just picking between the other day on which one to "skip."

I am wanting to start Insanity Max 30 now. I want to continue running though, but am afraid to sub out any of these new work outs. The cardio videos look fun. I'm just not sure what the best way to incorporate both is going to be. I really don't want to give up my weekend rest days. And doing a work out video and running in the same day would probably exhaust me.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    run on days you want to run, do Insanity on the other days, rest on the weekend. insanity will just take a bit longer than 90 days.
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    run on days you want to run, do Insanity on the other days, rest on the weekend. insanity will just take a bit longer than 90 days.

That's pretty much how I approach it when I'm doing a schedule. It will take me much longer, because a rest day is a must and I typically don't double-up on days I'm taking a karate or other fitness class in the evenings.
  • sibeluver03
    sibeluver03 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So don't skip on the schedule, just add in run days and continue where I left off the next day?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    So don't skip on the schedule, just add in run days and continue where I left off the next day?

Yep