Thread for people that DON'T watch The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a toddler apparently and too many people have told me to, so I wont!

This is me

You're only cheating yourself. It's like some people I know that refuse to watch Star Wars (original movie) because it's cool (in their mind) that they are one of the few people that haven't seen it.

I get it but with TV shows and movies, it's a good story, worth watching if you have the time and like good stories. Why cheat yourself out of that?
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    the_walking_dead_s06e06_still.jpg
    I can't decide. He's hot and gross at the same time.

Definitely NOT hot :(
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Because I'm a toddler apparently and too many people have told me to, so I wont!

This is me

You're only cheating yourself. It's like some people I know that refuse to watch Star Wars (original movie) because it's cool (in their mind) that they are one of the few people that haven't seen it.

I get it but with TV shows and movies, it's a good story, worth watching if you have the time and like good stories. Why cheat yourself out of that?

I will dig my eyes out with spoons before I watch Star Wars also.
    I just cant
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

This is me

I just cant

And that's gonna get me a lot of hate I bet haha
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

This is me

I just cant

Just curious but why so adamant against it?
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

This is me

I just cant

Just curious but why so adamant against it?

I don't like to try new things. And when something is talked about all of the time I get annoyed and even less likely to try/watch them.
    I'm just crazy. I have nothing against these things other than I feel like it's everywhere and it bothers me.

Wow. That sounds really bitchy and I kinda feel bad now haha
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Raises hand. Can I join the non watchers club? :laugh:
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    Eh, it's like with everything. When it's "not cool" no one likes it, it gains traction EVERYONE likes it, until it's "too cool" then it's not cool to like it.

Just like greenday

I wonder if Nickelback is hated enough to come back around to cool yet. It happened with Comic Sans it can happen with anything!

I like Nickelback :(
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    Eh, it's like with everything. When it's "not cool" no one likes it, it gains traction EVERYONE likes it, until it's "too cool" then it's not cool to like it.

Just like greenday

I wonder if Nickelback is hated enough to come back around to cool yet. It happened with Comic Sans it can happen with anything!

I like Nickelback :(

See it's happening!

You've opened my eyes. I can only like things if everyone else hates them.
  • MinuitMinuet
    MinuitMinuet Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I don't watch it cause paying for cable sucks.

Woops. Was I suppose to pay to see it? Damn Pirate Bay.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I am not cool if I don't like Nickleback, or I am cool? I'm down with being in another club today.. :laugh:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I am not cool if I don't like Nickleback, or I am cool? I'm down with being in another club today.. :laugh:

I forget, I can't keep track

Let me know, I wanna join.. you know to feel apart of something!