In need of some more friends to keep me on track!

Options
Hi, starting tomorrow I am going to go full force with MFP. I could really use some more friends for support and to actually motivate me to keep going with this. I'm 28, need to loose weight so I can hopefully someday soon conceive. It's become my number one obligation and I need some help please!!! Thank You!

Replies

• staceysmyname
    staceysmyname Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Perseverance1!!!

I too am looking for some friends for support. I have tried the program (what feels like 100 x's) and fall off it now and again but know I really want to get health again and am sticking with it. I log everyday. I have a coworker and my husband as additional support and it helps.

I will send you a friend invite as I know exactly what your goal is. I lost 60 lbs prior to having my first child as I wanted to be healthy for me and the baby.
  • melindafritz
    Options
    sending request
  • qpr4law
    qpr4law Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. we need all the help we can get
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. :)
  • bulletproofkasper
    bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, we can motivate eachother! :)
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    I will add you!! And welcome!!! Anyone can add me for support as well!
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • Tenile76
    Tenile76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some support and motivation! I've plateaued in my weight loss and really struggling! I'm doing the insanity workouts and this is month 4 for me, the first 23 pounds just fell off and now :flowerforyou: i'm stuck!!!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I adore new friends who are motivational and committed to achieving their goals. If you'd like to add me, please feel free to do so! I just deleted quite a few friends who do log and seem to appreciate support, but do not give any support or encouragement in return.
  • xmissjasmine
    xmissjasmine Posts: 121
    Options
    request sent :)
  • amlinconly
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for some motivation as well :)
  • raesabeast
    Options
    Looking for support and motivation as well, feel free to add me! ????
  • hotmammatotwogirls
    hotmammatotwogirls Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me if you like
    I log in everyday and try and support as much as I can.
    Anyone can add me :)
  • NewGoalsInMind
    Options
    What a great reason to become healthier, to conceive. I will send a friend request and wish you all the luck. : )
  • olivia80433
    olivia80433 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :)
  • feel free to add me anyone... :-)
  • 09nat13
    09nat13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel exactly the same Situation as you I can't conceive In less I Lose Weight I find it hard to Lose Weight Feel free to add me
  • ash19833
    ash19833 Posts: 4
    Options
    hey im feeling your pain, ive recently lost 28lbs on weight watchers and now im stuck :( so i thought id try this and see if the change kickstarts my weight loss i have 16bs to go. Im working out every second day so fingers crossed it shows on the scales this week.
    How are you finding the insanity workouts? :)