Durable socks?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
I'm running out... again. They are either mismatched or have holes on their toes.

I don't need anything fancy but something durable and comfortable (I walk a lot) that doesn't cost an arm and a leg (I swear that my washer eats socks). I don't care for the super short type of socks either, especially with cooler weather coming.

Suggestions?

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Use them on your feet instead of... you know
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Walmart?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have had really good luck with Under Armour socks. And not it is not a plug for them and MFP, I just have had the best luck with them for my workout/running socks. My novelty socks always end up with holes at some point but I still love them for fun wear.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Walmart?

I said durable :p
    I have had really good luck with Under Armour socks. And not it is not a plug for them and MFP, I just have had the best luck with them for my workout/running socks. My novelty socks always end up with holes at some point but I still love them for fun wear.

I have some but they are no show, and I'm not overly fond of those. Can't seem to find crew socks that don't look awful. Hmm.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Bombas. But there may be better cheaper socks out there.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @MeeseeksAndDestroy you can speak on this subject
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Bombas. But there may be better cheaper socks out there.

Truth. Bombas socks are awesome and I have no regrets about buying them, but they are pricey.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ew6xcytztds5.png

I have Zulu socks and they are by far the most durable socks I have ever owned. They are expensive up front but I've literally had them for two or three years, running in them exclusively and also wear them to work every day and not one of them has holes. I'm considering buying new ones simply because they're not white white anymore after so much usage and washing. I bought them at my local running store

eta: the ones I have are ankle socks, not no-show.