1st challenge and I passed

Options
I passed with flying colors!!! I had a 2 day camping event with my son this weekend. The event provided dinner and breakfast. I packed some healthy and gluten free snacks along with plenty of water. It was fast food on the way, McD's. Plain egg and sausage patty with parfait. 1st encounter with fast food since MFP and gluten free. Lunch was some dried fruit, walnuts, turkey and laugh cow cheese. Dinner was BBQ on a bun, no bun, baked beans and I passed up cake and cookies. I had a handful of grapes when I went back to camp. It was really hot- drank lots of water and we walked a lot also that day. This morning I had an apple and sausage patty from the meal provided and yogurt I took and cinnamon chex. Some grapes early afternoon and dinner back at home. My first big challenge. It would have been so easy to say what the heck this is a special weekend, but I have worked so hard for what I have lost already and I dont want to back track. :bigsmile:

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    That's amazing great way to handle the challenge!!!! Self gratification is so rewarding!! Keep up the nice work
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! Great job!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That's some great dedication and determination. I aspire to such levels of commitment. Thanks so much for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!