Just take a minute to appreciate.

Options
I gained 50 lbs with my pregnancy and lost maybe 20 of that after I had her. In April 2017, I got tired of feeling the way I did about myself so I started changing every unhealthy aspect of my lifestyle. I began my weight loss journey at 234 lbs and 6 months later I’m down to 209 lbs. I started off with adjusting my diet and walks. Now I do Crossfit as well as lift at home. My goal weight (pre-pregnancy weight) is 185 lbs and I’m so happy to say that I’m getting closer to that number everyday.

Replies

• saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats...
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    You're getting it done! Great work!!! :)
  • WendyPouse
    WendyPouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are my true body double! Weight and size are exactly the same. I've never met anyone who match me so close. I was at 235 about 6 months ago as well. Mostly through diet I am now at 211. My goal is also 185 (the weight I was at high school graduation). Getting the depo shot for birth control and diagnosed with PCOS shot me up to 240. For about 13 years I've been about 220-235. I needed a change especially now that gravity is making it worse. I'm new to this app, I want to see if I can follow your journey. If you meet the goal before me seeing pics of what I'll look like will help motivate me lol. You got this and you've got me now ;)
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You can really tell the difference.
  • tjoy711
    tjoy711 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How you do it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!