Any vegans out there, I want to read your food diary

Options
I'm always inspired by what people eat in a day...or maybe I'm just nosy. I'm still trying to figure out how to eat so many calories in a day or if I even need to. I would appreciate more vegan friends anyway thanks ;)

Replies

• chrissysupernova
    chrissysupernova Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a newer vegan and starting to fill in my diary again, feel free to add me if you like!
  • Adidastrwars
    Adidastrwars Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Need any vegan meals ideas on meals I can help
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm a former vegan, but I'm a vegetarian and don't use much dairy. I do use eggs but not every day. I do have a ton of recipes I'm happy to share. Also I recommend the vegan category on budgetbytes.com! She is awesome!
    I leave my diary open and am happy to talk recipes and have more myfitbesspal...pals!
  • TheHobbit2017
    TheHobbit2017 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I’m lacto free due to bad intolerance. I do eat meat etc tho.
  • tomaattikastike
    tomaattikastike Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian, vegan 9/10 days, I make exceptions in some social situations. My diary is probably not too inspirational, I don't do "clean eating", I don't often cook fresh (except for very simpe dishes), I eat some (vegan) fast food, and I tend to repeat my meals... But if that doesn't put you off, feel free to follow me :)
  • sandrahunt802
    sandrahunt802 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a new vegan. I'm doing this for a class, but I'm also trying to stick to my goal. For the last 2 days I have been asking myself, "am I doing the right thing?". And I have been thinking about cheese.
  • kazane1
    kazane1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for about a year and a half now and I was a vegetarian for 12 years before hand. I allways log my daily eating and I can share my recipes happily too. I eat for muscle gains though but I will happily discuss foods and meals with you :)
  • kazane1
    kazane1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm a new vegan. I'm doing this for a class, but I'm also trying to stick to my goal. For the last 2 days I have been asking myself, "am I doing the right thing?". And I have been thinking about cheese.

This is because of the all of the addictive properties that go along with dairy once you break free from the addiction of dairy and find a true love for new foods you'll find you can fill yourself up just as much without the cheese and dairy. You just have to keep going to break free from the addiction of dairy.