Delicious no-gluten CINNAMON cauli-protein cake w/PICS!

GetSoda
GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
Are you ready for an AMAZING baking recipe that's CHOCK-FULL of PROTEIN?
And it only has THREE ingredients?

Mmmmm.

Let's get started.

First, you're going to need some ingredients:
NYyHPgN.jpg

Ingredients:
1 Scoop Cinnamon Protein Powder.
A bunch of cauliflower
Some kind of milk. I know you guys like soy, almond, coconut milk, but that's too full of chemicals for me.
I'm using water milk. It's only got one ingredient: Water. Also, you can count it as water!! (At least until you mix it!)

You also need:
A chopping knife.
A handheld blender.

30m7aU6.jpg
Chop that cauliflower up!!!

JEvslsu.jpg
READY TO BLEND!!!
Make sure to blend for a LONG LONG time until it's super soupy!
And I know it smells GREAT right now, but don't drink it. You'll be glad you waited.

H0DvRJ1.jpg

Next, put it on a cookie sheet and spread it all around as evenly as possible!
I cooked mine at 375 for 20 minutes. I turned it every 5 by 25 degrees since I'm using a toaster oven.
That was a hard twenty minutes, having to smell all that goodness without eating it just yet!

2tIdEMA.jpg

VOILA! Doesn't that look amazing? It's just like a cinnamon roll, but without the roll!
You or your kids won't know the difference. And the WHOLE THING is under 200 calories with 25 grams of protein!!!

Please, try it and let me know how much you LOVE it!

Replies

• snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    5000% dubious. Buuutt I'm still gonna pick up some cauliflower tomorrow. Whats the texture like?
  • GetSoda
    5000% dubious. Buuutt I'm still gonna pick up some cauliflower tomorrow. Whats the texture like?

gooey with a skin. I think it should probably bake longer than 20 minutes... But in my toaster oven, that would have meant burning the top.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    This is incredible. How on earth did you find this recipe?
  • GetSoda
    This is incredible. How on earth did you find this recipe?

I know it's hard to believe, given the complexity, but I totally made it up!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    YOU STOLE THIS RECIPE FROM MY CAULIFLOWER PANCAKE IDEA!!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    YOU STOLE THIS RECIPE FROM MY CAULIFLOWER PANCAKE IDEA!!

gasp

a77686ca.gif

WE HAVE A THIEF IN OUR MIDST!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

gooey with a skin. I think it should probably bake longer than 20 minutes... But in my toaster oven, that would have meant burning the top.
    i love anything gooey with a skin. will try this recipe for sure. 10/10 would bang.
  • GetSoda

The phrase "Gooey with a skin" literally made my stomach turn.

I'm very sorry. I'm not good with words. I guess I made it sound kind of like a slightly scorched plate of mashed banana slugs.

It's kind of like a nice cinnamon flavored souffle! Hell, it even rises!
  • MyChocolateDiet

The phrase "Gooey with a skin" literally made my stomach turn.

I'm very sorry. I'm not good with words. I guess I made it sound kind of like a slightly scorched plate of mashed banana slugs.

It's kind of like a nice cinnamon flavored souffle! Hell, it even rises!

That's what I'm talking about. I knew what it meant.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    .... Water. ... milk?
  • GetSoda
    .... Water. ... milk?

Water that is 0% milk. It's like almond milk, but without all the almonds or chemicals.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    I... yeah.. no...

Just. No.

Never.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,674 Member
    You're brilliant, WB! I LOVE cauliflower!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Wow, the hero that is cauliflower wins again.
  • GetSoda
    You're brilliant, WB! I LOVE cauliflower!

Thank you! Fortunately the cinnamon doesn't overwhelm the cauliflower taste.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    .... Water. ... milk?

Water that is 0% milk. It's like almond milk, but without all the almonds or chemicals.

I get that too. It's like when whole milk is white, but then lowfat milk is thinner, but then non fat milk is getting kind see through, so now if you take away more than the fat...like all the milk stuffs now your just left with the clear milk. The water milk. Makes total sense to me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    This is amazing. Can I make it cleaner by adding artificial butter flavouring?
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    I'd make it but the water and protein powder has too many chemicals sorry.
  • GetSoda
    I'd make it but the water and protein powder has too many chemicals sorry.

You can substitute the protein powder with cauliflower, but I don't know what you could substitute the water with.