Anyone else here need to lose 100+ pounds?

Options
124»

Replies

• witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Lots of us do. You're not alone. I'm glad you realized the error of your old ways. Don't fall back into it. Your previous losses show you can do it. Do it this time for good. Do it for you. Add me if you'd like.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Amanda-We are all in this together. And I have found everybody will motivate you when your here. I too have over a 100 lbs to lose and if you want to check out my diary and friend me -please do.
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    SW 285
    CW 181
    GW 130

Sent FR ......anyone can add me :) (currently fired up as today was a one pound gain for me )
  • Plisscin
    Plisscin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i need to lose a lot so if we all help out it might help you can add me
  • becomingholly
    Options
    I've been tracking since January and I am 2.5 pounds away from 50 pounds lost! I have a total of 180 or so to lose to be in the "healthy" spectrum but I am taking it 10 pounds at a time. I am new to the "friends" part of MFP and would love some new friends that have the same goals and similar journeys!! Please add me as a friend!!

Starting: 360
    Current: 312.5
    Goal: "Healthy" would be 167
  • jellyfisch
    Options
    Hey, I am sorta new here. I have had an account for a while, but I am going to try and take this seriously this time. I have to lose right around 100lbs. I am looking for help, motivation, and people to hold me accountable since I have been fighting to hold myself accountable for years. I would love some help :)
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I started my healthier lifestyle journey on January 11, 2013 and had 100+ to lose. I am now a little more than 1/2 way to the 100 lb mark. Feel free to add me if you would like. I have also lost and gained weight several times in the past. I log on every day and try to be as supportive as time permits. Anyone is welcome to add me. Pam
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Still have that 100 to go ,feel free to add....
  • emienne
    emienne Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and need to lose 150 to get to my healthy weight range.
    starting 303
    current 292
    goal range 140-150
    I'll be 39 in November and I'm desperate to reach my goal weight range by the time I hit 40.
    I'm trying to cut out processed foods and sugar and making sure I eat regularly instead of skipping meals. I've swapped out pasta and instead I have zucchini 'noodles' which are awesome!
    I have health problems coming out my ears, and losing my excess weight will definitely help to smooth a lot of them out.
  • memeDChallenger
    Options
    You are doing a great job. My name is Me Me. I was 236 and now 188.8 the last weigh in (July 31st). I started May 2012 but could have lost more due to other issues that I could not prevent. I understand your journey. I am not so much on MFP but I post every day on Face Book FAITHFULLY because I have followers. keep up the good work!

#MeMeDChallenger
    #WorkHard
    #GreatResults
    #NoExcuses
  • firewifestrong
    Options
    Go you! You can do it!
  • rafaytina02
    rafaytina02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request... Wow, you are my new hero! CONGRATS on your previous losses! Proof you can do it again!
  • lauralouwho84
    Options
    I have recently joined and I weigh 300lbs and am looking to drop about 140 eventually. today was my 10th day of tracking and I am looking to meet new people... I am 29 years old and from Wisconsin. I am inbetween jobs due to health problems, but its also giving me time to focus on improving myself!

There is no such thing as can't!
  • sanbros
    sanbros Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda and everyone else:)

Amanda, I totally get you, and I would love to be your weightloss friend! I haven't read all the replys, and I have just startet this account, so I have no idea how things work here, but have you, or can we, start a group or something? :)

My name is Sanne, and I need to get rid of 80 pounds
  • amandaruff13
    amandaruff13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15796-100-to-lose

This is the direct link to the group I started! If you wanna join feel free too!! :D Share with others! I want you all to have a place to feel supported & loved!! :D
  • ETSUcowgirl
    Options
    Please add me! Need to lose 107lbs