imanibelle
imanibelle Posts: 130 Member
edited October 2017 in Chit-Chat
:(

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    You probably deserved it for all the bugs you may have unknowingly stepped on.

Did it bother you? I'm betting it didn't hurt or injure you...so there's that!
  • imanibelle
    Options
    It didn't hurt physically. It was just the disrespect that bothered me.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    What kind of bug? Post pictures
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Imagine how many bugs step on you when you're sleeping.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Was it a centipede?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    It probably just wants to be friends and also get in your pants, crawl up your leg, and bite you.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I'm always kind of worried it's a reincarnated ancestor trying to warn me about something.
  • imanibelle
    Options
    I'm sure it was an ant. I let these things live in my house, thinking they're cleaner and more industrious than other insects, and this is the way I get treated.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Maybe that was his way of hitting on you?
  • imanibelle
    Options
    imanibelle wrote: »
    I'm sure it was an ant. I let these things live in my house, thinking they're cleaner and more industrious than other insects, and this is the way I get treated.

"Ants also are capable of transmitting food borne disease organisms since they are known to contaminate food with disease organisms such as E. coli, Shigella and Salmonella.

In general, the typical homeowner or business manager doesn’t usually think too much about the possibility of disease transmission caused by ants. However, we all should remember that inside structures the foraging behaviors of ants involves a quest for food and moisture – behaviors that may take them to some of the less hygienic portions of the structure.

For example, some ants prefer to infest the bathrooms and kitchens in our homes, so think about the possibility of ants picking up organisms from the garbage can or the commode and then transferring those organisms to food utensils and food preparation areas as they forage around the house. It is important to be aware and consider ants to be more serious than the nuisances they cause." - Orkin.com

Thanks. No more being nice from me. You can count on that.
  • imanibelle
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Maybe that was his way of hitting on you?

Could be. I'm still done being nice. I need bug spray.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You could get bug spray... But it'd be way more interesting to loose a bucket of spiders. Then once all the ants are dead, you introduce a large amount of toads or lizards. It just keeps getting better until the finale when we get to see who's really at the top of the food chain. Good luck!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'll bet that jackwagon did it on purpose, too.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    aejsve4of057.gif