Luna, 28, Las Vegas- Hello!

Options
Hello All,
My name is Luna and I am a 28 year old living in Las Vegas, Nevada. After a devastating break up, I've put on quite a bit of weight. I moved out here 3 years ago weighing 160lbs, and have since gained over 50. I'm ready to take my life back, and to start over. I've used this app many years ago with great success, and am back to give it another go! Any and all friends are welcome, I'd love to be there for those who need it.

Replies

• MeechyLA
    MeechyLA Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Care4rare
    Care4rare Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Gud to see u back wid some goals in mind.
    All d best fr ur achievements in advance
  • rsantomauro
    rsantomauro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I moved into one of the new over 55 gated communities here in September 2016. I've been retired a few years, age 63, and I have been working on healthy living, healthy weight and healthy and enjoyable eating changes! I've lost 41 pounds the past year and have another 32 to go! I am at a solid plateau now and have hired a personal trainer who is helping me implement some changes to get the rest of the way to all my objectives! I have a quarter season to the Golden Knights. Love Hockey! I am also a Stock Trader as well for - fun & profits!
  • Jocko808
    Jocko808 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    LuLuMoon89 wrote: »
    Hello All,
    My name is Luna and I am a 28 year old living in Las Vegas, Nevada. After a devastating break up, I've put on quite a bit of weight. I moved out here 3 years ago weighing 160lbs, and have since gained over 50. I'm ready to take my life back, and to start over. I've used this app many years ago with great success, and am back to give it another go! Any and all friends are welcome, I'd love to be there for those who need it.

I am curious to where you are at in your journey now? Life and body goals.
  • MitchellPayne29
    MitchellPayne29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all vegas and Henderson friends ...lets get fit. I am back trying my hardest to lose the tire
  • dmkoenig
    dmkoenig Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Red Rock Canyon is a fantastic place to go to get some great hiking in, burn some calories, clear your mind and enjoy the natural beauty of the region.