New and looking for friends!

Hi my name’s Selena and I’m new on here. I’m from Canada and I have at least 100 pounds to lose before meeting my goal. Hoping to make some friends so that we can support each other whether you’re trying to lose weight or gain weight :)

Replies

• christinareed2
    christinareed2 Posts: 1 Member
    Just remember to start off small and than work your way up! Water is very important! I eat my favorite yogurt, eggs, wheat bread, grapefruit, steak with salad. i am not so much of a candy eater which helps or desserts, my issue is DNA and over 50. But, this seems to help me. This program does work and a little encouragement always makes it better.
  • shay313shay
    shay313shay Posts: 4 Member
    Add me :)
  • Selenium1
    Selenium1 Posts: 11 Member
    Just remember to start off small and than work your way up! Water is very important! I eat my favorite yogurt, eggs, wheat bread, grapefruit, steak with salad. i am not so much of a candy eater which helps or desserts, my issue is DNA and over 50. But, this seems to help me. This program does work and a little encouragement always makes it better.

Thanks for the advice! I’ve been trying to up my water intake and switch to whole-wheat as well. Seems like a great community :)
  • KolleenS
    KolleenS Posts: 33 Member
    Hi Selena, I'm sending a friend request. I have over 100 to lose too. One step at a time.