Options
    fadcyn3js5ed.jpg
    My next several hours...

WTF is wrong with that?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'll admit I find calorie talk, healthy eating questions and discussions about weights and kettlebells to be very very boring. The mere mentioning of refeeds, bulks, cuts, and other things like that make a tax course at H&R Block look interesting.

How dare you. Some of us find tax courses very refreshing.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    yup I have a boring life. I eat the same food over and over and i'm in bed by 8:30
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I’m home on a Friday night. I wanted to go to bed at 5:30. But I didn’t. Are you boring? Have no life? Consider MFP your “hangout” ? I don’t even know what term cool and exciting people would use.

Pretty sure this is me. I rarely do anything exciting. I like to spend my evenings drinking and reading books that I'll probably end up hating.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    The highlight of my Friday evening will be cleaning the guinea pig cage and watching a show with my dh. Maybe working on a grocery list.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I don’t know. I’m pretty busy leading the glamorous life.

giphy.gif

Wow! You have a Snuggie?! That is super glamorous!

x6m9m48yhacy.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    I don't know how much longer this thread will last, it's already after 8pm.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I’m home on a Friday night. I wanted to go to bed at 5:30. But I didn’t. Are you boring? Have no life? Consider MFP your “hangout” ? I don’t even know what term cool and exciting people would use.

Pretty sure this is me. I rarely do anything exciting. I like to spend my evenings drinking and reading books that I'll probably end up hating.

I wish I was drinking. I have to deal with reality. Uggh.

Can't drink alcohol at the moment due to medical crap. But at least there's Netflix (Stranger Things, yay!) and knitting to keep me occupied when I don't want to read books that make me want to hurl them from my second story window. :D
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Welp. Street lights are on, guess I’ll hit the sack.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I love my boring life!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Welp. Street lights are on, guess I’ll hit the sack.

Nude?

Good heavens, no.

Sleeping nekkid gives me house fire nightmares. Every damn time.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

I wish I was drinking. I have to deal with reality. Uggh.

Can't drink alcohol at the moment due to medical crap. But at least there's Netflix (Stranger Things, yay!) and knitting to keep me occupied when I don't want to read books that make me want to hurl them from my second story window. :D

I’d read the books and hurl the knitting. Unless it’s my anatomy and physiology textbook. I’d like to hurl that. Maybe I’ll just hurl.

Well, the knitting actually keeps me from killing people which is generally frowned upon in modern society, so I guess I'll just have to stick with it until homicide becomes legal, which I'm betting won't happen any time soon.
  • cee134
    Options
    hhjup3wbp61a.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am playing Legos and watching cartoons and have been in fuzzy pj pants since before 7pm. Can't imagine why I don't have a hot date tonight

Any time after 4PM is generally referred to as "no pants o'clock" around here, so sounds like a typical day here, lol.

That reminds me, I have two LEGO models I still have to put together (Tardis and Yellow Submarine). Probably should do that and binge watch Stranger Things... but this knitting is so entrancing.