We meet again.

Options
I joined in 2014 and just fell out of the habit of doing anything. I was just about to turn 21, single and ready to party. Now, here in 2017, I'm 24, I'm married, and I'm a step-mom. I'm back and ready to stick with it!
I'm here because I need--want--to lose weight because I want to get pregnant. I think my weight it stopping me from being a bio-mama to my very own little. And that's what I want more than anything.
So, here I am! Let the journey begin!!
Feel free to add me as a friend! I need all the support and motivation I can get(:

Replies

• MeechyLA
    MeechyLA Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I’ve seen a few threads with women wanting to lose weight specifically because they want to get pregnant, might be a good support system for you as well :)
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I think that's a great idea! I was heavy while pregnant with my first (now 1 1/2 year old). I had border line high blood pressure with her and swelling, not enough for them to do anything, but enough to be kind of concerned. I am mostly losing weight for myself now, but know it won't hurt when we decide for baby number 2. ☺ Good luck, I sent a request!
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That is utterly fabulous. What a great reason to start a new journey. You have my full support! Feel free to add me!