Never calorie counted before, usually SW

Options
Well this is brand new to me and I’m not 100% exactly how to use this app properly but I’m getting there. Calorie counting is something I’d always thought was too much when I could eat what I liked with Slimming World, but I always found the weight would pile back on as soon as I stopped.
So I have decided to just try watching what I eat and some exercise. And I’ll tell you what, I feel better after 6 days than I have in years.

I have 2 Children, one of which has serious health problems so I haven’t thought about myself in so long, but now he’s getting better, it’s time to help myself.

I’m still learning about all these macro nutrients and such but this app is great for that and I’m sure I’ll get loads of help from the community.

Hope I wasn’t too boring and here’s too a great journey.

Pammi

Replies

• changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Just manage your goals and expectations, eat what you like and stay within your calorie goals, weigh your food with a food scale for accuracy and keep showing up regardless of motivation. You can do this!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You need to make lifestyle changes and not do a diet that you start and stop...
  • sweetpamii
    sweetpamii Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I’m excited to just get right into it and really change my lifestyle. Xxx