personal makeover....which hair should I get??

Options
katcunock
katcunock Posts: 664 Member
Hey folks! I've been feeling a bit down of late, and have decided I'd like to give myself a bit of a boost with my own personal biggest loser makeover. I feel like I need a change.

My current hair looks like this:

hair2_zpsd0e96d2e.png

And I'd like people's opinions on whether I should keep it long or go for:

13_zps989fe67d.png

12_zps6e8a1949.png

11_zps08b75711.png

4_zpse053aba8.png

1_zps5e85dd47.png

7_zpsef27abbb.png

8_zps1fd7fea1.png

9_zps23fee072.png

10_zps64978d2c.png

Replies

• wonderbolt
    wonderbolt Posts: 48
    Options
    I like the 5th one down.
  • katcunock
    Options
    thank you :)
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    2nd down. I have pretty short hair right now and I've never missed a ponytail so much in my life. So if you workout, keep it long enough to be able to easily pull back. Practical and pretty!
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The short hair(5th down) you look sophisticated and it appears to make you look younger. Hope this helps.;)
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I like the 7th one down, but that would be a big change and would take a while to get used to going so short!
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    The 7th looks really nice!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    If you really want a makeover you don't get to pick ;)

So, go to the hairdresser and ask them to get you the hair that will look best on you. It might be something you haven't considered but it could look really good. The problem with those pictures is that your hair might not behave like it needs to for those hair cuts.
    Besides, you've got a cute face, so any hairstyle will be good ;)
  • katcunock
    Options
    thank you everyone :) i've never had such short hair before i'm a little nervous!
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    If you want a makeover, I suggest going for one of the shorter bobs. Whether you part on the right or left is entirely up to you and I don't think you should cover up your beautiful eyes with hair. I did something similar and went from long hair to short and I love it!!!!! If you end up not liking it, it is hair and will grow again.
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I chopped all mine off after my wedding (it was nearly down to my butt for the big day) and
    what I did was got it cut up at the back and left long at the front so I can still pin it up/get a
    wee ponytail in for working out.

Good luck with it, you have a pretty face so i think short hair would be fab on you x
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did exactly the same thing 3 months ago, went from having long hair that was half way down my back to very short hair, like Hannah from the biggest loser, I love my new short hair but I struggle when working out as I can't tie it back anymore.

I say go for it! If you don't get on with shorter hair it will always grow.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I like 6th and 7th best on you dramatic but still pretty!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I think 1 & 3 are more flattering, and make your face look slimmer than the other cuts, plus they show off your features, whereas some of the others hide them away! Plus, I do think that some of the other styles look a little mumsy and frumpy!

I hope you find something which you're happy with... do post some photos! :happy:
  • BlueIvey
    BlueIvey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like the fifth one down the best too. It is a sassy but sophisticated cut. There was a good point raised earlier regarding short hair and working out . You could always resort to using a stylish headband to help manage your new shorter hair during workouts.
  • katcunock
    Options
    ahhh i don't care how it looks during workouts ;) I'm there to get sweaty! All followed by a shower anyway
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I love the 2nd one down! The 2nd down or the 4th down. That length looks fantastic on you.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I like 3 (my current style lol) 5 + 7 ...... Depends if your a person can spend time on your hair, like I was pretty lazy with mine before I cut it short and it was such a bother 2 style every day but now im used 2 it lol
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    6th one looks fab :love: and it's so verstile you can still straighten it or have it wavy, in a centre parting or clipped to the side. so it's still quite different but you can change it up more :bigsmile:
  • katcunock
    Options
    thank you everyone :)
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    5th becuase it makes your lovly eyes stand out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!