Looking for Accountability Support

Hi guys....
This is probably my 5th or 6th time that I’ve downloaded this app. I start off great, logging every meal I eat and all my exercises, even taking my dog on a quick walk. I do great for maybe two weeks but I don’t have much of a support system so I fall off the wagon.
I’m looking for someone I can connect with that we can help each other stay on the right path.
A little about me: I was diagnosed with pcos when I was 17 and since then have gained about 40 pounds over my ideal healthy weight for my age and height. I haven’t been able to stick to anything for more than a month or two because that silly “instant gratification” need isn’t being fulfilled.

I’m 22, from Florida but have lived in Virginia for the last four years! I work with kids and I knit in my free time! I have a 4 year old dog that I am obsessed wth!

Sorry for the long post but if you think we might connect or click well then feel free to reach out!!

Replies

• itstimepony
    itstimepony Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I'm very much the same in ways of using mfp / falling off the wagon fairly easily. I'm always looking for friends for support and accountability - feel free to add me :)