Calories in turkish pide?

Options
So i had turkish pide today, which is a stuffed turkish pide bread with mushrooms, chicken, cheese.. but i dunno how many calories in it.
Any information?
Thanks

Replies

• MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    That sounds amazing. If there aren’t any existing entries and you can’t find anything online, maybe use the calories for a chicken pot pie as a stand-in?

ETA: I just googled, and I guess maybe flatbread pizza would be a closer equivalent? Or calzone? I was picturing something different. Either way, yum!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    No help but yummm...
  • Tariq_1997
    Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That sounds amazing. If there aren’t any existing entries and you can’t find anything online, maybe use the calories for a chicken pot pie as a stand-in?

ETA: I just googled, and I guess maybe flatbread pizza would be a closer equivalent? Or calzone? I was picturing something different. Either way, yum!

I dunno tbh, i tried to put each one but didn't work, i will have to search the foods you suggested to check...
    And yeah it is yum lol i can't resist it so i had 2 pieces at lunch.
  • jaedwa1
    jaedwa1 Posts: 114 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I love pide! I would look for an equivalent pizza entry...

Update: I just did a quick search and there are quite a few pide entries...so try to find the closest match to watch you ate...
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    jaedwa1 wrote: »
    I love pide! I would look for an equivalent pizza entry...

I adore pide lol it's delicious.
    What kind of pizza should i look for? I want the closest one.
    Thanks
  • jaedwa1
    jaedwa1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just search using the ingredients you mentioned...ie chicken, mushroom, and cheese. I'm assuming you didn't get a chance to weigh it, so you'll never been sure you're picking the most accurate entry. But it's good to still log it and keep in mind one meal isn't going to undo your work...
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    jaedwa1 wrote: »
    Just search using the ingredients you mentioned...ie chicken, mushroom, and cheese. I'm assuming you didn't get a chance to weigh it, so you'll never been sure you're picking the most accurate entry. But it's good to still log it and keep in mind one meal isn't going to undo your work...

yeah i was hungry and came early from uni so i ate straight away. The problem is that i couldn't find the turkish pide bread