Hello!

Options
My name is Jess. I'm 21 years old, and am looking to lose some weight. My goal is to lose weight in a healthy and enjoyable way (or as enjoyable as it can be). My weight has been a big deal to me for awhile now, and I just completed the Body and Soul Transformation 20 pounds in 6 weeks successfully the first challenge, and for the second challenge I fell short by a few pounds, but I am determined to continue with my weight loss journey and to keep up the motivation I had before! I just joined LA Fitness in my area and when I did the 6 week weight loss challenge, there was a Facebook group where everyone would post things like how they were feeling or what they ate, in order to improve their chances of success. I found that this was a big help for me, so I'm hoping to continue that support through the use of this blog. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• MeechyLA
    MeechyLA Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the 20lbs loss! MFP friends have been fantastic for me, if you're active, you'll get all the support you need to achieve your goals :smile: