So far so good, but still a long way to go!

Options
Hi everyone,

Newbie here, although I have been using the iPhone app for a while now I've really stepped up my progress by really watching my diet and starting to go to the gym regularly.

I'm already down from around 22 stone to 19.5 so still have a long way to go.

I was wondering if anyone had any good recipes, as I'm finding the same kind of foods a bit boring now, also if anyone had any gym tips for me. Obviously my goal is weight loss, but am also building the lean muscle to help my body shape and definition.

I've just started using My Protein Diet Impact Whey, CLA's and some Thermobol to help assist me and having some good results so far.

My Gym regime is as follows:

Monday : 30 mins weights, 50 mins cardio impact for fat burn and after-burn effect
Tuesday: Rest Day
Wednesday: 30 mins weights, 50 mins cardio impact for fat burn and after-burn effect
Thursday: 45 min Spin class
Friday: 30 mins weights, 50 mins cardio impact for fat burn and after-burn effect
Saturday: 45 min Spin Class
Sunday: alternates, every other Sunday I will have a rest day or do a Fat Burner class

On the days when I'm in the Gym I normally consume around 900 calories less than my target.

On rest days I usually stay around 300-400 within my calorie target.

Thanks

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Wait, you eat less when you go to the gym? I'd die from exhaustion doing that...

But, it's working for you, and congrats on your losses so far. Keep it up!
  • RyanG2106
    RyanG2106 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi,

no I don't eat less when going to the gym, I eat the same, but I get the extra calories on top of my target when I go to the gym :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!