New and needing to lose 70lbs!

Options
I am looking for support on this journey. I am a mom to two wonderful boys and am married to the love of my life. I know with the support of MFP and my family I have it in the bag. Follow me through my journey and we can have each other's backs.

Replies

• sherrijohnson250
    sherrijohnson250 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you could help push me in a positive way.
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I've dropped 60+ pounds since mid(ish) August doing keto. Just weighed in again and since the 25th I've been losing about 0.967 pounds a day. Since the 16th I've dropped 16.5 pounds. High-fat low-carb really helps you not to overeat. If that is something you have a problem with, talk to your doctor and see if it's right for you. It might be the single best option available. It works pretty well for the majority of ppl who use it as far as I can tell. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10608083/keto-success/p1
  • Bronzika
    Bronzika Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've started 3 days ago and also need to lose 70 pounds. Go! Go! Go!
  • pauliegirl06
    pauliegirl06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 40 lbs myself. I’m starting tomorrow!!
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and have about 85lbsto lose :smiley: you can do this!
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    What part of Iowa are you from? I am from Iowa too. Feel free to add me.
  • Skyler_mama
    Skyler_mama Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I used MFP then switched to WW for more than 5 years. I am back again since I do not wish to pay $19.50 a month (Weight watchers online) Please feel free to add me as well.
  • FindingMe32
    FindingMe32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We got this,your all more than welcome to add me
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It definitely is possible. I takes a lot of hard work but it can be done!! I've lost 73 lbs now and am definitely keeping going! Stick with it, work hard and you will reach your goals!! Good luck to you!!
  • karenjervis
    karenjervis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and looking to lose 70lb... we can do this! I'll add you xx
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • srous10
    srous10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and would like to lose 80 more lbs. This sight has been very helpful in keeping up with what I eat. Not sure how to add people yet but feel free to add me.
  • bcrook001
    bcrook001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also new here to MFP and am aiming to lose 70+ pounds. I have been trying for so long and have now gotten a fitness coach to help. I lose motivation so fast and that's the issue. I have the drive but no one pushing me like I need.