I need help with home body weight/strengthening ideas

Options
With my schedule I can do 2 yoga classes during the week. I added 7 min app to that (almost) daily
Now I feel a little better and want to add video/app/ additional routine for 20-40 min.
Any idea / recommendations to help me tune up?
Tnx

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You Are Your Own Gym has an app called Bodyweight.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels 30 day shread?

P90X3 is great
  • aliciamariaq
    aliciamariaq Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club app. Its great!
  • nepen8e
    nepen8e Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I m trying to commit to hasfit foundation program. Check it out ! Fast and doesn’t get boring. They have monthly calendar. And harder programs if u r already fit :) I just can’t get to commit longer than a week so far ! My bf doesn’t feel like it and I need someone to push me not drag me down :(
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com has several/many routines in your time frame.
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    nepen8e wrote: »
    I m trying to commit to hasfit foundation program. Check it out ! Fast and doesn’t get boring. They have monthly calendar. And harder programs if u r already fit :) I just can’t get to commit longer than a week so far ! My bf doesn’t feel like it and I need someone to push me not drag me down :(
    Is it an app? Website ? How can I find it? Tnx

• nepen8e
    nepen8e Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Website and YouTube and app but app is not free.. just google it go to their site and check it out ! I was also using fitness blender (site and YouTube) but I felt lost in there so many exercises. I liked that hasfit has various programs and a calendar that refreshes monthly for each program so you just have to open it and click for that day and not waste time searching for a video like I was doing with fitness blender! Also I like they incorporate weights (if u want) while fitness blender is so much high impact cardio ! It drains me . But they r good as well!