Starting over again

Options
Hi

Been away from here for a while.

Started on MFP in July 2016. Lost 2 stone 10 up until November 2016.

Then lost motivation and ate and ate

Put on weight, so for motivation went to Slimming World in May 2017. Lost 2 stone.

Stopped going in August 2017 because it was making me so anxious on weigh in day

Joined Slimming world on line but not doing at all well and have ate and ate again

Up to today have put on 8 pounds

Approx 4 stone loss alltogether which is good but need to keep that off and lose more.

Back to MPF from today.

I know what I should eat and what not to eat but have no self control.

Body is not feeling great because of the junk put into it.

So a new start. A new me. Still need to lose about 5 stone!!! but any loss from now on will be an win for me.

Wish me luck folks. Need to focus and get healthy

Replies

• _bex_1986_
    _bex_1986_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined back to MFP myself. Positive thoughts and choices moving forward :)
  • jennwill3
    jennwill3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble getting started again to. I had surgery last nov and never seemed to get back to me. I am trying hard to start over but life seems so crazy.
  • tararaboomdeeah
    tararaboomdeeah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started back again too. This really worked for the the last time I did it. Fingers crossed. Good luck!
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am in need of new friends as I clean up all of my inactive friends. You can never have too much support!
  • jrotando
    jrotando Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi group! Over three months I lost 20 lbs (177 to 157 today). For the last three weeks, I have been off the diet, but still maintained a weight between 153 to 156. As with you guys, I am starting back with a new goal.....149 here I come! To all of you, my wish for success!! This diet does work, and is demanding of your attention. Thanks for all your inspirational messages that you send. Please add me to your growing list of involved folks.
  • mytimetoshinemfp
    mytimetoshinemfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 stone through supper of MFP 5 years ago and sad to say 2 stone of it has gone on. I’m back to it with determination!
  • sanjo47
    sanjo47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting back again too. Have been told by my Diabetes doctor to go on a low carb. diet, so have a diet plan given to me by a dietitian. Any helpful encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I need to lose 37kg. but plan to lose 500g. a week - any more will be an added bonus. Fortunately I am not on insulin (type 2 Diabetic) but have medication for my diabetes. I know 500g. a week does not sound very much, but want to take it a day at a time. Thank you all.