Your smart watch display PICS!

Options
MonkeyMel21
MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
edited November 2017 in Chit-Chat
If you have a smart watch like Apple watch, with a display of your choosing, what is on it right now? Bonus points if it's a picture! I have a samsung gear s2 and have been exploring different photo displays but now that halloween is over I need a new one! I'll post a pick of my last few ones in the comments.

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    edited November 2017
    Options
    tsil19ppumbc.jpeg
    qjnhpviok1a1.jpeg
    1x7c0j1r6ye9.jpeg
    (I'm an xray tech, lol)
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

inventive :D

• MonkeyMel21
    Options
    No one else has a smart watch with a fun/cool display?! I'm about to go with LCARS here if I can't come up with something better , lol
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    [img][/img]

I’ve got this freckle but I don’t wear a watch because there’s a clock on the oven.

haha, I have a freckle in almost the same spot with one dark hair growing out of it! But it's covered by my watch, lol.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    My Garmin Fenix 3 HR has the capability to use pics as watch faces, but I’m all about displaying the maximum amount of data (because who can exist without always knowing the current altitude or what time the sun sets??)

5fg53pzwmq4t.jpeg
  • MonkeyMel21
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I really thought there would be more people with fun displays on their smart/fitness watches :/:D

I would have asked my FB groups but one is Star Trek, so...probably all LCARS anyway, and the other is a group of moms and I don't think many of them wear watches at all, lol. I got the idea for the wrist xray one from my Xray Tech group, so they all have wrist xrays on their's as well :D