Message Failed

Options
We were sending message back and forth which was great because I thought it was to be weight loss buddies. Then, throughout the messages.. you are beautiful.. are you married, etc so I set thing straight that all I was looking for was a weight loss buddy. I’m guessing that when I replied to the message and it failed that he was looking for more..Dissappointing.

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Um...was it on the app? If you keep replying to the same message over and over you will get that error after a while. You need to send a fresh subject line.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Lol there’s more mfp biddies out there
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Um...was it on the app? If you keep replying to the same message over and over you will get that error after a while. You need to send a fresh subject line.

This is true. The mobile app is terrible
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Ok...
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Hoo boy. Most of them are looking for more, sweetie.

That said, I hate the Re: Re: Re: Re: thing the app does and will delete them every time.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Sometimes my do Re: Re: Re: Re: and sometimes they go Re(10008): what’s that about
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    We were sending message back and forth which was great because I thought it was to be weight loss buddies. Then, throughout the messages.. you are beautiful.. are you married, etc so I set thing straight that all I was looking for was a weight loss buddy. I’m guessing that when I replied to the message and it failed that he was looking for more..Dissappointing.

Hi. ASL?