Too many cheat days

Options
Once I have one biscuit it always escalates into a massive binge. I’ve lost about 9lbs and only looking to lose another 5lbs or so. I feel I’m being too lax now. Help! Any tips?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    If you can't control yourself with biscuits, don't have biscuits...

I'm that way with potato chips among other things...I don't keep those things in the house and only indulge on them on special occasions or when we're out camping or something...otherwise, they have ceased to be a regular food item in my diet.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    Find out what triggers the binge. Boredom, anxiety, being too restrictive? etc. Then devise a plan from there. Until you know the root cause it will be difficult to know how to stop them from happening.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    With not many pounds to lose, did you lose these pounds fairly quickly? If so, is your calorie deficit to aggressive leaving you hungry and wanting to binge?

Other than that, if its a true binge, assess why or what triggers are that are causing it and also do not buy stuff that once you eat it you can't stop. With only 5 pounds left to lose, assess these things prior to moving to maintenance..
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    mummyjay84 wrote: »
    Once I have one biscuit it always escalates into a massive binge. I’ve lost about 9lbs and only looking to lose another 5lbs or so. I feel I’m being too lax now. Help! Any tips?

Fit things you like into your weekly goal