New Again!

Options
So I recorded faithfully every day for 2 years and even though I didn't have much of a fitness regimen I still managed to lose about 15 lbs and keep it off just because of self awareness and a reality check on what I was putting in my body. Then this summer I got a big promotion out of nowhere that turned my life upside down. I had no free time to do anything, even sleeping, seeing my boyfriend, watching tv, nada! And I suddenly stopped recording. I'm a very "all-or- nothing" type of thinker so after 2 months of falling off the wagon I couldn't bring myself to get back on. Then I went on 2 vacations over the course of the following 5 months and continued to not record and really let myself go. I got up to the 180s, something I never could have fathomed for myself. It was terrifying. All my hard work of the previous 2 years gone in a flash and now at my highest weight of my life. I started an 8 week running program for beginners 11 days ago and have only missed 1 day despite my busy schedule and have recorded everything. I have been back in the 170s for the last 4 days now, but still above my start weight. My goal right now is to lose 1 lb a week. So I'm not new to MFP, but I'm sort of new again. Starting fresh!

Replies