Social Media friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    The only other site I've ever been on was FB and that's even rare these days!
    This is pretty much it!
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    IG and MFP I have several of the same friends, FB for close friends and family, no Twitter nor snapchat
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I usually have tge same friends on everything, I don't have many hah. FB is the only place with family so I post family friendly stuff. Instagram has random pictures of my babies, and sewing... Tumblr, since I have two, one has weightloss and fitness.. the other is random. Snap is full of my face...twitter is barely used. I like social media ha.
  • jkcham9292
    jkcham9292 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fb use to be my thing for the long videos took a liking to ig now and Snapchat.. I don’t post much about my private life... but I am looking for down to earth friend lol. Rare thing these days
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Not on FB, deleted my account a while back. Have no plans to go recreate it. I'm on IG, as there are a number of people I know on there, as well as some industry/hobby interests that I follow.

I do have Snapchat, twitter and a few other things. But, am considering deleting all of them as I find they are too much of a waste of time and it gets to be too easy to miss things in real life because of the distraction. I'd rather spend time in the gym, doing a hobby, or the like rather than talking about it or watching someone else do it.

I've been on the web for a very long time in terms of forums, mail groups, online discussions, etc. Actually, since mid 90's with BBS' and growing tired of it most days. I do have Strava, Garmin Connect, and MFP. But, I use them more for logging/tracking than I do social use.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm on multiple sites (IG, Tumblr, FB, here, etc.) but most of the friends I have on each site are people I know from out and about or who I have forged connections with through the years online. I have very few (that I am aware of) "strangers" on most of the accounts and absolutely none on FB (this might change if I ever stop being lazy and put together an artist's page for my work there).
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    If it weren't for a few family and work related client's I would delete facebook. That's all I got. I don't interact much outside of working 3 jobs. I'm too tired to keep up with anymore drama and whining.