Struggling!

Options
Hello to anyone who is having the same struggle as I am. I had not realized how many people were in the same boat until I came to this part of MFP. I have been battling the bulge since I was in my early 30s and am currently losing. I am 50 years old with a sit on my behind all day job. We own 8 horses and I do try to ride several days a week, but it just does not seem like enough. I am trying to get this weight off for my health and because those little English saddles do not make anyone's behind look smaller. I'm sorry, they just do not! If anyone out there would like to face this mountain with me, that would be great. My husband is a little thin fellow so he does not understand. Horse owners and non-horse owners are welcome as friends as long as you can offer encouragement and a reality check when needed.

Thank you,

Replies

• lynnzenzen
    lynnzenzen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey you are not alone, I'm struggling too! I'm 55 yrs. and didn't have a weight problem until 4 years ago. No matter what I try it just keeps piling on. I'm with you on this one.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wiltshire (we just moved there), I'm 43 and haven't ridden in an age! :laugh:
    We have a collie... that's as far as the 4-leggers go.
    My other half is also one of the "hollow legs" wee fell running types... :huh: