Post baby weight . egg diet

Options
2»

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on becoming a mom! Now that you're a mom, you need to take great care of yourself for your baby. And part of that is NOT doing fad diets that force you to eat the same thing over and over. Stick with calorie counting and give yourself a balanced diet. It'll work if you're honest with your logging and stick with it.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    nikkiraeg1 wrote: »
    My baby is 11 weeks . no I don't breastfeed
    . and what I am doing I consume 1300 calories with way my lunch and dinner is .. U don't only eat eggs . for example I ate baked chicken breast with fresh spinach last night.. No dressing just squeezed lemon on top of it .. Lunch I ate1/2 cottage cheese with pepper and oranges . . I drink water and coffee .. And the apple cider vinagee is 1 cup of water along with honey cinnamon cayane lemon and 2 tsp of acv. So its well diluted . . not rotting teeth !!

I can think of a lot more enjoyable ways to consume 1300 calories. (I definitely wouldn't be wasting any on ACV or honey in a drink..)
  • nikkiraeg1
    nikkiraeg1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on becoming a mom! Now that you're a mom, you need to take great care of yourself for your baby. And part of that is NOT doing fad diets that force you to eat the same thing over and over. Stick with calorie counting and give yourself a balanced diet. It'll work if you're honest with your logging and stick with it.

O thank u I am.. Also I love eggs !! Lol and I enter everything before I even eat it Lol .. Its kinda fun
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    It's challenging with a newborn baby, I remember trying to get shut eye whenever he was asleep cuz he only slept for 2 hours at a time. If you're not utterly exhausted when she naps maybe try just a little strength training as a workout. Even just 20-30 minutes make a difference. Or if you have a stroller you can take her out for walks, if you've got a jogging stroller take her out for runs. Walking a lot helped me after I had my son.