Walk to Mordor

Options

Replies

• Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    ^ Awesome ^_^

Let's see, jogged in spot for 4km, then walked 4km. So 8km yesterday! BYE TOOKLAND!

39.45km to the Black Rider :D

Am I crazy for not counting my rowing? XDI row 9km daily.

I think you can count rowing once you get to Buckleberry Ferry :wink:

• InvaderEmmett
    InvaderEmmett Posts: 47 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yes! Good! People thought I was crazy, and like damn guys, it's a challenge for a reason. It's a WALK to Mordor :p

@Ringbearer2 .. I think you may be onto something....
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Well I was so excited to start walking at work today. Dug my runners out and a spider has now called them home and they are all fuzzy (mold)... I have to wear heels/proper shoes at work so I can't go out for a quick walk down the street in heels. :(... nothing a quick spray of vinegar and a good b/f to dig the spider out... set back :'(... soon I will join!... I will put in the small little bits I have done but it really isnt that far
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Well I was so excited to start walking at work today. Dug my runners out and a spider has now called them home and they are all fuzzy (mold)... I have to wear heels/proper shoes at work so I can't go out for a quick walk down the street in heels. :(... nothing a quick spray of vinegar and a good b/f to dig the spider out... set back :'(... soon I will join!... I will put in the small little bits I have done but it really isnt that far

It all adds up! You'll be well on your way in no time!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @TEQWAR thanks for the motivation ... maybe a walk to the beach after dinner is in order.... with mud boots.
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    Enjoy! I'm having a day off today - been out every day since mid October for a minimum of 4 miles a day and a day off is well overdue! Onwards tomorrow. :)
  • Faelwyn_the_Rising_Phoenix
    Options
    ^ Awesome ^_^

Let's see, jogged in spot for 4km, then walked 4km. So 8km yesterday! BYE TOOKLAND!

39.45km to the Black Rider :D

Am I crazy for not counting my rowing? XDI row 9km daily.

Great job! :)

At least it's only a small spider and not an encounter with Shelob. :D

Every step counts though. :)
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    Enjoy! I'm having a day off today - been out every day since mid October for a minimum of 4 miles a day and a day off is well overdue! Onwards tomorrow. :)

Enjoy your day off!
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options

I love it- that’s not letting an obstacle stop you!
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options

----
    1.25 Miles yesterday

47.07 Miles to 3 Days After Weathertop

Gaining on you! ;)
    Options
    fostersu wrote: »

----
    1.25 Miles yesterday

47.07 Miles to 3 Days After Weathertop

Gaining on you! ;)

lol Good job! *waves* Go, go, go!
  • Ringbearer2
    edited February 2018
    Options

Clearly Shelob sent one of her spawn to thwart your plan...

(Oops, i See @Faelwyn_the_Rising_Phoenix beat me to the obligatory Shelob joke)

• Ringbearer2
    Options
    Made it past Old Man Willow! Less than a mile to Tom’s house.
    Options

Clearly Shelob sent one of her spawn to thwart your plan...

(Oops, i See @Faelwyn_the_Rising_Phoenix beat me to the obligatory Shelob joke)

I couldn't not mention Shelob. :D:D:D
    Made it past Old Man Willow! Less than a mile to Tom’s house.

Woohoo! Great job! :)

3.13 Miles yesterday

43.94 Miles to 3 Days After Weathertop
  • jasondjulian
    jasondjulian Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Downloaded to try it out!

My only complaint so far, only two language options, English and French. What, no Elvish?
  • InvaderEmmett
    InvaderEmmett Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Did 5 km yesterday!

34.45km to the Black Rider ..
    Options

My only complaint so far, only two language options, English and French. What, no Elvish?

Welcome to the Fellowship!

Elvish would be Awesome! Though, sadly, I would be lost. :D
    Did 5 km yesterday!

34.45km to the Black Rider ..

Great job! :)
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    8.31 Miles today and now I've captured Gollum!

24.65 miles until I Enter Dead Marshes
  • Ringbearer2
    Options

Sindarin or Quenya? Surely you don’t want it scripted in Tengwar....
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    8.31 Miles today and now I've captured Gollum!

24.65 miles until I Enter Dead Marshes

Great. Keep hold of that little b:astard til I pass if you don’t mind?
  • TEQWAR
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Another of my errant thoughts made manifest with the help of photochop
    lhblpt30wvk4.jpg