Options
    Joshearing wrote: »
    ...26.86 miles to being attacked by Wargs
    We all need something to look forward to ... :wink:

My goal is to get there by the end of next week
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    The way you've been racking up the miles, you'll get there before then!
  • Jokeen16
    Jokeen16 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    TEQWAR wrote: »

Walking helps me keep things in focus as it gets crazy with 2 young boys it's my bit of sanity time
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    Joshearing wrote: »
    TEQWAR wrote: »

Walking helps me keep things in focus as it gets crazy with 2 young boys it's my bit of sanity time

I can see how it can help! I never could face the thought of offspring - I think if I had, I'd have started walking and never stopped! :smile:

In my walk to Erebor, I've just been rescued by the eagles and I'm 52 miles from the Carrock - 58 from meeting Beorn.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    2.1 mile walk Thursday night and 4.2 mostly run today. 8.3 miles to the edge of Farmer Maggot's field.
  • Jokeen16
    Options
    4.28 miles today

21.55 miles to the Attach by Wargs
  • brightresolve
    edited July 2018
    Options
    3.25 today and 2.5 I forgot to record on Friday, a combination or walking, running and elliptical. 2.54 miles to the edge of Farmer Maggot's field.
  • Glasscandle
    Glasscandle Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just discovered this board and through it the app! So excited. Hope to catch up to everyone!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Just discovered this board and through it the app! So excited. Hope to catch up to everyone!

Me too! I startd my journey to Mordor yesterday <3
  • Jokeen16
    Options
    11.48 miles today

10.07 miles to the Attack by Wargs
  • brightresolve
    Options
    @glasscandle and @jdubois5351 always good to have more in the Fellowship!
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    11.1 miles to Old Man Willow.
  • Glasscandle
    Options
    @glasscandle and @jdubois5351 always good to have more in the Fellowship!

Thanks! 14 miles until encounter with Black Rider. Won’t even look much further than that because that gray semi circle is intimidating!
  • brightresolve
    Options
    4.25 miles tonight, ate mushrooms at Maggot's farm and it's 7.3 miles to Buckleberry Ferry!
  • Jokeen16
    Options
    12.36 miles today

17.71 miles to the Doors or Moria
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this has been posted, but has anyone had trouble with the app adding the same mileage multiple times? I was about 10 miles from being attacked by Wargs and then all of a sudden I was in a completely different place. Looked back and saw that many of the dates (about a week's worth including June 30 especially) had been added multiple times, like 6 or 7 times each.

On the bright side, I got past the Wargs.
  • chelseamj91
    chelseamj91 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m downloading it now!! This is the single greatest thing I’ve read on this app EVER!!! 😍😍 I’m such a nerd this will definitely get my motivation back on track lol thank you!!!
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    hapa11 wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted, but has anyone had trouble with the app adding the same mileage multiple times? I was about 10 miles from being attacked by Wargs and then all of a sudden I was in a completely different place. Looked back and saw that many of the dates (about a week's worth including June 30 especially) had been added multiple times, like 6 or 7 times each.

On the bright side, I got past the Wargs.

The app did glitch quite badly recently. Going through and deleting all the duplicate entries was the only way to get it back on track. Hopefully it doesn't do it again!
  • Glasscandle
    Options
    9 miles to go to "Encounter with Black Rider" (I WON'T put on the ring!). But the most exciting thing is the grey semi circle on the Home page finally shows a sliver of green!!!!
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I downloaded this app the other day so I'm just starting out but I love it!! How fun!