Half the Woman I Used to Be

Options

Replies

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You are my hero in more ways than one! First and most importantly bravo on the weight loss. That is so incredible!! I can only imagine how great you must feel everyday without half of yourself there anymore! Second, when I was working and had to send emails to coworkers on things I needed them to do or correct, I always made up the lyrics to different songs saying what I needed done to make myself seem less bossy lol. They always got a kick out of it.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Aw, Shucks... Thanks Guys.
  • Ilovestinkycheese
    Ilovestinkycheese Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bravo! How tall are you?
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    oh, I forgot to put that in, here... 5'4".

My 6'2" husband affectionately calls me "Stumpy."
  • pdawnfloyd
    pdawnfloyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspiring!
  • ambermbeckman
    ambermbeckman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow that was absolutely incredible. I am fighting so hard to find my inspiration again. I lost a bunch of weight 2 years ago then gained alot back now I am trying to get back on track again.
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Re! This is fantastic! Your before and after pics are so dramatic and telling. You are an inspiration (as always). Keep on keepin' on! AND YES!!! I sang along to your song. Brilliant.
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks , you continue to inspire me
  • hockeymom180
    hockeymom180 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is the best post I've seen on MFP. You are an inspiration and your lyrics cracked me up. Keep up the great work.
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    So happy for you, Re. Live the before and after photos.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Re- congrats! miss you over on women over 50! you are amazing
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    oh, I forgot to put that in, here... 5'4".

My 6'2" husband affectionately calls me "Stumpy."

Huh. That is the same height as the average height for all American women (2011-2014). I guess I'm pointing this out because you are not really short for a woman if half the population of is shorter than you and half taller. :)
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    lol - I know - I only look short to the Husband.

Thanks, Guys.
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • psychethelover
    psychethelover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and I love your lyrics! I was totally singing them in my head and it was very amusing. Lol You look awesome and much happier. Good luck on the rest of your journey!!!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Re t2022.gif

Karen in Virginia
  • Healthygma23
    Healthygma23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look amazing-great work!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Although I think the title is wrong, while weight wise you might be half the woman, I'm sure in all other ways you're twice the woman you were! You can see the confidence in your smile, the happiness in your eyes! Congratulations on the positive accomplishment and good luck on your future journey!
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Wow Re, that's terrific. What a great way to say it. You are so creative. I admire your determination and am singng along with you. You rock girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!