Toronto Newbie (25)

Kewlgy
Kewlgy Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

just a little bit about me i guess. I'm an ectomorph and i used to always eat what ever i wanted whenever i desired. I even used to just have Coke for breakfast, and have upwards of 3 cans a day. Everyone always told me that i should be careful and that my metabolism will slow down after 25.

Well, here I am. Turning 26 soon, and i've noticed changes to my body that i've never seen before. I've developed a bit of a stomach, and my neck is getting fatter as well. Although i am no where near being overweight (I weigh 165 lbs after my Paris vacation), i realize that if i continue my habits, i may grow to dislike the way i look (actually i already dont like how my body looks).

So here i am, with a goal to reach 150 lbs with a healthier diet and an active lifestyle. Also, i want to look skinny again for my cousin's wedding next year :P I just want to give a thanks to this app, which actually makes it sort of fun to keep track of what you're eating and helping you cut down.

If anyone wants to be friends, I live and work in Toronto. Ah, and my name is Arsalan. Pleasure to meet you all!

Replies