One year transformation

Options
LauraSrock18
LauraSrock18 Posts: 125 Member
edited November 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
g50ff8knd83a.jpeg
The picture on the left popped up on my Timehop from one year ago and the picture on the right is yesterday! So thankful I changed my lifestyle!

Also a NSV from this weekend, I tracked everything and I’m on vacation! In the past I would have used this as an excuse to binge, but I enjoyed myself & counted everything I ate! I didn’t restrict myself and I did go over my calories but I saved some calories for this weekend last week! I finally feel like I’m creating a lifestyle I can maintain forever!

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look wonderful.

Cheers, h.

Maybe have the moderators move your post to the 'success' sub-forum.
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options

Cheers, h.

No, leave it here :) It's great to have the happiness amidst the "things ain't working" threads!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Your SO looks like he’s getting in on the healthy lifestyle too. Looking great!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Maxxitt wrote: »

Cheers, h.

No, leave it here :) It's great to have the happiness amidst the "things ain't working" threads!

I too like a positive amongst all the negative.

I only advised moving it to the apropriate sub-forum because when I saw the post it was about to fall of page 1 in just under an hour and had only a handful of views.

I thought it would get visited more in the other thread where people are looking for success to inspire them.

Cheers, h.