Replies

• ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new day :flowerforyou:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    This really CAN be the LAST time you have to START OVER. You'll never have to do it again. Welcome and good luck.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I have come to the realization that there is no starting over. There's just life; a continuum of dawns and dusks, good days and bad days. All you ever have for sure is right now, so make the most of it.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    so many positive comments. thanks to OP for having courage to put this topic out there. and thanks to all the kind respondents. helped me a lot too.
    (i reached my goal spring 2012 and by winter 2012 thru now.....well, just not my best self)
    but i'm here and each day, each meal i am challenged to make better/good choices. good luck and know you are in good company with a lot of people rooting for your success!
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You just keep plugging away, if you fall off the train occasionally you just catch the next one. I am 55 also starting on this journey, feel free to add me as a friend and we can give/receive encouragement.
  • magmom10
    magmom10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: I have read all these posts over and over and am soooo inspired by all of you!!! I cannot do this alone and I sincerely thank all of you from the bottom of my heart :heart:
    I will keep all your kind words close to my heart!
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    Start over every day actually sounds like one of the better plans I've heard around here.