Battle of the Bulge part Deux- need support

Options
We all have our stories with food and our battle of the bulge. I have a glimpse of what an addiction can do to our psyche. As I was walking in today, I smelled the intoxicating smell of breakfast waffles and sausages. Almost like a cartoon character, my feet almost floated to the origin of source. My thoughts went wild. “I still have time to order a breakfast sandwich. If I don’t have time, I can leave early to have brunch somewhere.” It was an appetite monster on my shoulder pushing me to eat….eat…eat but I already had a sensible breakfast.

What really brings me here? Well, I have used this site successfully five years ago. I lost a total of 63 pounds. I know all too well that sensation of feeling amazing and holding my head up high then life happened. I won’t go into the details. I gained 40 of those pounds again. Last Monday was hopefully a turning point for me. I paid for my toddler son to have his photos professionally taken. The photographer urged me on to be with him in the photo and I simply could not participate. It was shame.

I need to feel comfortable in my own skin. I want to lead a life of balance. I don’t want to use food again to escape. I am taking this 20 pounds at a time on My fitness Pal.
I relocated from Chicago to Las Vegas and I am looking for support. I need that nudge. Im in my early 40s and fat does not disappear as fast I wish it could. I am hoping to find those that can be a kind gentle prod to do better.

My goal: I want to be in the photos next year. Will you help me get there?