Options
    wndga25hk8uz.jpg

Yesssss
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    NadNight wrote: »
    o86fhq1ji2z3.jpg

I feel like I'm spamming but I've been having too much fun playing with the colour in different lighting (sunny vs cloudy) and times of day

wow, very nice!!! very pretty eyeballs you got there!!!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    gc2c5phsdbmr.jpg
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    gc2c5phsdbmr.jpg

Looks slightly brown. Your story checks out.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    gc2c5phsdbmr.jpg

:lol: I can take one in better lighting. I am wearing a green sweater though so my eyes may seem a little hazel. My drivers license says brown though dammit :lol:
  • plus20UsernameOfPower
    Options
    zrgmelw3czl7.jpg
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    gc2c5phsdbmr.jpg

Better?
    m6v5syc0ees3.jpg
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    gc2c5phsdbmr.jpg

Better?
    m6v5syc0ees3.jpg

They look even less brown now, hazeleyedgirl749 :p
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    gc2c5phsdbmr.jpg

Better?
    m6v5syc0ees3.jpg

They look even less brown now, hazeleyedgirl749 :p

I told you I'm wearing a green sweater. LOL! And Van Morrison didn't sing a catchy song about a hazel eyed girl. :tongue:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Man, so unfair. Why did everyone else on this site get better genetics than I did? Seriously, some of y'all have absolutely gorgeous eyes.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Man, so unfair. Why did everyone else on this site get better genetics than I did? Seriously, some of y'all have absolutely gorgeous eyes.

Why on earth would you think that anyone on earth has better genetics than you? Because you have brown eyes? Eh, mine are blue. Pretty? yeah. But they are light sensitive, more so than say someone with brown eyes. Better genetics.. eh... I wouldn't say so at all. Being beautiful has less to do with appearances in my opinion than say someone's shiny smart brain, creative talents, dignity and attitude. I would say you've got some pretty powerful genetics lady.

What she said!
  • cupidval
    cupidval Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    rexy6v2hqwtk.jpg
    I would show you my other eye on the back of my head but I can't reach to take a snap!
  • cupidval
    cupidval Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    sihtp0wxplhb.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Why on earth would you think that anyone on earth has better genetics than you? Because you have brown eyes? Eh, mine are blue. Pretty? yeah. But they are light sensitive, more so than say someone with brown eyes. Better genetics.. eh... I wouldn't say so at all. Being beautiful has less to do with appearances in my opinion than say someone's shiny smart brain, creative talents, dignity and attitude. I would say you've got some pretty powerful genetics lady.

Thanks, but I've always hated having brown eyes. People tend to overlook you based on appearances, anyway and when you have a very "common" color (especially when no one else in your family does!), it tends to get old. Very few people give a damn about my intelligence or creative talents, I've noticed. However, the people who enjoy my company don't do so for my eyes, lol.

However, I did not know that blue eyes (or lighter colors) were more light sensitive than brown. I learned something new today. And that totally explains why my husband complains about the light and often sneezes when he steps into really bright light, lol.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    cupidval wrote: »
    rexy6v2hqwtk.jpg
    I would show you my other eye on the back of my head but I can't reach to take a snap!

c9bp6qj9lned.jpg
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

I totally agree. I tried to take one and it was the most hideous thing I have ever seen