Help needed

Options
Hey guys whats up !hopefully u all fine .i just want to know that how can i put my gym workout in mfp as its quite difficult for me search every single exercise,beside i do 2 hours of extensive workout

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Is this cardio or weights?
  • junaidalikhan1823
    junaidalikhan1823 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    Is this cardio or weights?

Its both ..i do cardio which is relatively easy to put in but like i do ab coster crouches leg raises and quite other exercises too
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    I've found that measuring or estimating exercise calories is too imprecise to be viable. I found a spreadsheet on r/Fitness which calculates actual TDEE from daily weight fluctuations and calorie intake, accounting for exercise and all activity. Been using the sheet since late July and I have more confidence in it's ability to set my calories than MFP + calculated/measured exercise calories and/or "activity level" multipliers. Back-calculated TDEE comes out to be 300-400 lower than MFP "Maintenance" + calories recorded from Polar Heart rate monitor.

Link to google sheet under "Step 1"
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/getting_started
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Log cardio with heart rate monitor since MFP and machines are notorious for being off with calorie counts. Body weight training should just be logged as such, but don't count the calories since it is hard to be accurate with resistance training.