Motivation and Movember

Options
I am 28 years old, 5'3", and 267 pounds. I have been yo-yo dieting my entire life. Starting back when I was in 7th grade my mom allowed me to take weight loss medicine. It helped for a little while but then I gained more weight. About 6 years ago I was able to lose weight healthily and I got down to 179 lb. About 1.5 years after, I reached 244 lb. About 2 years later I had to start an Elimination Diet to see what allergies I may have. That helped me lose enough weight to get back down to 190 lb. Now after 2 years I am back up to almost 270 lb.

I've been struggling with the motivation to start counting calories again and to start exercising more. I just got a new job that has me extremely sedentary, but has launched a movement for people to donate to the Movember Charity, which is a cause that helps prevent men suicide and men's cancers. They also support movement for all.

To help both my cause and myself, I am asking everyone to donate $1 for every mile I walk in November. My goal is to walk 20 miles but if I don't reach that it's your benefit. If you're interested in helping me in any way please let me know.

Thank you,

Alysha

https://mosista.co/molysha