Just joined today

Options
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a mom of six, full time director of a daycare, and full time student. I hope to drop atleast 50 pounds and hope this site will help me track and stay motivated. Tomorrow night is my first Zumba class. Hope it's as fun as it looks!

Replies

• Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME!!! As a mom of six and working in a daycare you must be really busy! I have never done a Zumba class but it does sound fun!!! GOOD LUCK!:flowerforyou:
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Wow you have a lot going! Good for you :) Best of luck to you... and goodness, everyone is doing Zumba! I don't think we have a Zumba class here :( Anyway, hope all goes well for you! This site is GREAT!
  • dawnsant
    dawnsant Posts: 44
    Options
    Go to Zumba's website. I bet they do have classes around you! I live in a town that doesn't even have a traffic llight and we have Zumba!
  • angelrox50
    Options
    Helllo all. Today is the first day of my journey to puposely living life abundantly.with God as my guide! Food will no longer define and determine my destination or personl It will provide me sustenance to live, love and serve!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Mom to 6 and you run a day care? Amazing stuff. Very impressive.
  • dawnsant
    dawnsant Posts: 44
    Options
    All of my kids are 9 and over, most are teens. Makes it alot easier! The hardest part of them is cooking for all of them. lol Three are boys!