1000+ Consecutive Days logged on MFP

A few years ago, I met some MFP friends, still on my FL, when responding to a similar inquiry. I figured I would pay it forward and see if there is any interest in contributing to this thread and connecting with long committed MFP die-hards.

If you send a FR, just let me know if you found me on this community thread.

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    I'm at 538 days. Don't plan to stop any time soon, so will add you and join in this.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    1,246 days as of today since my first log in. I don't log food any longer, but I do check in here daily and track mentally. 150 lb lost, maintaining for 1+ yr.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    you understand that just because they logged in doesn't mean that they are logging? and that the number can be reset if you ask right?

just putting that out there...

I personally will probably never get a full year in as I travel and sometimes I don't have internet...
  • Panthers89
    Panthers89 Posts: 153 Member
    Yes Stef...I’m aware of the logging issues, ways around the system, and other things that could break / keep a streak. I acknowledge that I’ve been lucky because of internet available constantly, even internationally on vacations.

I was just trying to start a conversation and see if anyone was interested in the thread. Nothing more.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I would have a 1000 days but I left mfp for a few years during a rough time real life so yeah lol. I was here for several years and came back here earlier this year. Really wish now that I had continued to log in regardless but oh well.

Also. Why is there always that one person who seems to live to put a dampener on other people’s spirits? Not a very nice personality trait, I must say.