Mindful

Options
I am hoping by keeping track that I will be more mindful of the kinds of things I am eating. It’s hard to try and eat right when I am always on the go but I will be making the effort this time around as I want to lose inches.

Replies

• optionsguy88
    optionsguy88 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Track your eating thru here. It should help.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's easier to lose weight if you separate what a person needs to do to lose weight (consistently eat less), from what you need to do to be able to consistently eat less. There is no "right" way to eat - you need a certain range of calories and nutrients each day, but there are so many ways to fill your nutritional needs, that there's surely at least one you will be able to stick to quite effortlessly, even with your current lifestyle and schedule.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me

For a Starter check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi Pee Wee - one suggestion is to plan ahead & prepare snacks & meals for when you are not home. Apples ,nuts protein bars - Eastcoast Jim
  • samipaha
    samipaha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • nickpausa
    nickpausa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's make it happen.